Tuesday 5 August 2008

Thinking Pink...

I admit that I'm a big fan of pink - particularly when it's used in a way that's 'out of the box' - if you like. Normally we associate pink with little girl's rooms and steer clear of it in adult spaces and rooms where genders mix - but as these pics below show - pink (particularly when it's a hot and steamy tone) can be used anywhere in the home. The examples below are mostly from Inside Out magazine with the exception of the second pic which is from a very old Elle Decoration UK that I have on file here at home. Hope you like...










1 comment:

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Pink is one of my favourite colours as well. I love all shades of pink. My bedroom at the moment is white but I'm planning when we renovate to go very girlie pink. My daughter of course, also loves pink. I love pink and red together and pink and black as well but I'd take pink any which way!