Thursday 7 August 2008

Whole Living...




I always been a big believer in living as close to the natural earth as I possibly can. Even as a kid living in the city, I felt at my most comfortable when I was close to nature - whether it be at the beach, in the local botanic gardens or during summer holidays spent with my grandparents in the country. Living amongst nature helps me to feel balanced and complete - it makes me feel as though my life is in rhythm - that wonderful state of being that comes when you feel truly connected to the environment that surrounds you. Seeing these pics reminded me of that feeling - the state of being that I work towards everyday. Hope they have the same affect on you too....

2 comments:

Team Knit said...

those gardening pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them.

- Julie

Shannon Fricke said...

That's ok Julie! Thanks for visiting.
sx