Wednesday 12 November 2008

Thanks Liberty Post....

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the gorgeous Liberty Post for including me in her posts on Australia Week - what an honour! And thanks also LP for reminding me that the land of Oz is one of the most beautiful and creative on earth. If you haven't checked out Liberty Post then it's definately worth a look see - it's so funny, creative and insightful - it always brings a smile to my face (and occasionally a tear!) - and that's exactly what I love about it.



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love the "That's So Fricke"....

might that be the 2009 catchphrase?

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Big Canadian Bear Hug coming to you! Feel that? That's me squeezing you with delight. You're too kind. I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying my Australian Week. (and yes...I should move there)

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

"That's So Fricke" (could that be a book title?)...or a name for a new TV series?

Shannon Fricke said...

I love it LP! Maybe you've started something!
Sx