Tuesday 20 January 2009

A Little Birdy Just Told Me.....

That the year has begun!!!!
Happy New Year everybody.... How are you all???
I hope that the holidays gave you all an opportunity to rest and revive and to prepare yourselves for all of the good things that I know 2009 will have in store...
I have been having a lovely time celebrating Christmas and the holidays. The weather has just been heavenly and I've been spending loads of time at the beach swimming and hanging out with friends. This week though it's back to reality - although in a good way - as my old friend, photographer Prue Ruscoe is in the region and we are spending the week photographing some lovely houses that will eventually make their way into the magazines. And my off-sider Nicky is back to work so the old gang is all together.
There's loads of good things in store for this year - in particular I'm turning 40 - and as Oprah says 40 is the new 30 (or was that 50 is the new 40!!!), so I'm looking forward to kicking up my heels and enjoying life to the full. Most excitingly - I'm heading to Paris in a few months to celebrate my birthday - a lovely way to herald in the next decade!
So welcome back all - I can't wait to share the love and laughs that 2009 has in store for us all...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

40! There's no way ... how did we get there? And am gnashing my teeth with envy about Paris - lucky you!

cathypentonatelier said...

Welcome back and I am glad you had a lovely break...Have the best birthday in April, what a gorgeous month to be in Paris...Only a month till the magazine is out I am so very excited...I don't think I could ever thank you enough.... Take care and have a great year....C xx

Ness Lockyer said...

Happy New Year Shannon,
I look forward to seeing your work this year, esp Cathys home.
What a wonderful gift for your Birthday to be going to Paris. I am sure you will take loads of photos...please!
Ness xx

Pineapple Villa said...

Welcome back from me too...i always love spotting your name in my myriad of magazines!! The big four - oh - how wonderful to be going to Paris!! Very memorable, it will be sooooo wonderful! Mel xxx

Salon de Sucre said...

welcome back !! cant wait to see what you will share with us!! just dont take long!!

Anonymous said...

I turn the big 4-0 in four years time, and hope do something really special as you are. Paris will be amazing, I can wait to see the pics!