Tuesday 9 March 2010

It's Not That I'm Not Thinking Of You...



It's just that this week has been kinda crazy - what with the first workshop on Friday. We're in countdown mode right now - working crazily to ensure that The Little Cottage is in its finest form. What is really exciting is that I'm be launching my small product range at the workshop too. I have a lovely range of ceramics, candles and stationery that I am letting loose into the world - and so my workshop ladies will be the first to ever lay eyes on them!!! I'm a touch nervous getting everything in order - but very excited to meet everyone and receive their feedback. You'll be hearing from me later on the week - as I let you know how everything went! Wish me luck!

pic from merci-merci

11 comments:

Anna White said...

Oh how exciting..its all happening for you ..just thrilled!! good luck with launching your new range of products ;) x

beachvintage.com said...

Best of luck to you Shannon, I am sure everyone will have a ball. Thanks for the tip on Heaths Collectables at Bangalow. I adored the place! Mentioned your name too. xx

Angie said...

Wish I lived close enough to attend your workshop!! Good luck with the new product line- i'm sure it's fantastic!

julie said...

Oh, how exciting for you! I am sure we will love it. See you Friday!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Wow, exciting things in the making - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, you will be fabulous and what fun, cant wait to see your collection x

Alison Gibbs said...

Exciting times ahead. Have fun with your class. Looking forward to reading about your class and the reception you get from the new products
Alison

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

That is so exciting Shannon. Be sure to let us know who will be stocking your range.

Good luck with the first workshop!

Sylvie said...

Thinking of YOU!
Bonne chance :)

Flotsam Friends said...

Oh I can't wait to see your new range of gorgeous things. Good luck with your first workshop. It will be fantastic I'm sure. I too wish I was going! Kindest (and lots of thoughts), Px

Brown Button Trading said...

product range?? sounds incredibly exciting! can't wait to take a sneaky peak after your workshop girls do - please post asap! xx