Tuesday 30 March 2010

Paola Navone....



I do love everything that Paola Navone designs - from her gorgeous interiors through to her furniture ranges (particularly the Ghost Chairs for Gervasoni) and these designer plates. How bout these colours! Just heaven. Enjoy!

Also, a big welcome to a new sponsor of the blog - Fiona Kate from Fiona Kate Simple Gorgeous Storage. I am very happy to have these guys on board - as their gorgeous storage solutions have simply changed my life! I can now walk into my lovely daughter's bedroom without tripping over her stuff that was strewn all over the floor. Thanks FK. Love your work...

3 comments:

holly aka golly said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the mug!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

These are sooo GREAT! creativity, you got to LOVE it.

Erica Cook said...

These are amazing! Gorgeous!! ok I'll stop with the comments now or you're going to think I'm crazy. xo