Saturday 1 May 2010

Browsing...



There's nothing better than blog browsing on the weekends, don't you find? And today, I've been over at Pam from Red Tickings blog. Pam has such a lovely style - I think she may be a kindred spirit - even though we've never met I'm sure we would get along like a house on fire... Chat, chat, chatting over a cup of tea and about all things decorative. Kind of like decorative sisterhood... I feel the same way away all you gals out there in blog land - it's a lovely thing to be able to share our life and loves with like-minded people (and non like-minded people at that!). Anyhoo, I digress...
I love this pic from Pam at Red Tickings blog - one day when I grow up - I'd love a walled vege garden just like this one. So organized, so beautiful - like a fairy tale... Thanks for sharing Pam...

1 comment:

red ticking said...

shannon... i just saw this... you are such sweet...
i feel the same way...
someday we will meet and talk for hours...
and laugh and share...
thank you friend.xx
pam