Wednesday 26 May 2010

Pretty Votives All In A Row...





You will have seen these pretty Geraldine Gonzalez votives before I'm sure - but I do love this pic of them all in a row that I found on the John Derian site. What a gorgeous palette to use in a little girls room or if you are a lover of colour - then anywhere in the house. These colours are uplifting without being too in your face. They are pretty without being overly sweet. A simple touch in a bathroom would be most uplifting - or in a row as found here is a lovely gesture upon a console, a cabinet or even a window sill....

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh they are so pretty im loving these colour combinations at the moment so they've got me hooked, I want I want.

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Oh gorgeous, just gorgeous!! I love lots of colour! :-)

Brooke said...

So pretty! Think I might need to get myself some of these little beauties!