Monday 21 June 2010

It's a Paper Wings Party...


Those of you who follow my blog know well that I'm a big lover of the Paper Wings range of children's wear. The work of ex-NIDA grads and film industry costume/set designers, Michelle Fallon and Jason Gibaud - the designs are creative and innovative - and downright funky. So much so, that on occasion, (when no-one is looking) I've tried to squeeze into my daughter's outfits! Need I say, to no avail!!!
Anyway, Michelle and Jason have been kind enough to send us through a sneaky peek of what they've got going for their next summer range. Don't you just love the prints and the denim? If you're a lover of Paper Wings too, then you'll be very happy to know that the gang are opening their first ever Pop-Up Shop in James Street, Fortitude Valley (for 4 days only from 24-27th June!) where you'll be able to buy loads of their beautiful clothing for up to 50% off wholesale!!! I can see a day in Brissy on the agenda for this weekend!!! A spot of shopping followed by a lovely lunch perhaps! Go Paper Wings!!! And good luck with the sale...

7 comments:

Felicity said...

The question begs to be asked...why only for little girls, surely big girls need wings too!

Felicity

Karena said...

Really the fashion designs are adorable!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Shannon Fricke said...

I'm with you Felicity - bring on Paper Wings Big Girls!!! Say it with me now...
sx

Tina said...

Hi Shannon. I totally agree with the lovely Felicity! I want one of the skirst from that first pic, PLEASE! Gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely week ~ Tina

elena nuez said...

what a beautiful blog you have here!!!
Elena, the spanish one

beachvintage.com said...

Love this brand. Especially the name!

Sarah Klassen said...

So so cute!