Tuesday 22 June 2010

The 'Just Colour' Workshop...



I've been having such a great time this year hosting the 'How To Decorate' Workshops - held at my Little Cottage studio in Bangalow. I scheduled four workshops for 2010 and they've been a big hit - the first three selling out and the last (to be held on October 30th) with only a few places left. And so, I've been thinking, wouldn't it be fun if I could do another before the year is out. Something a little different, an evolution of the first, if you like. And so, I'm happy to announce that I'm launching the 'Just Colour' Workshop - to be held for one day only on  Friday, 19th November 2010. As the name suggests, this workshop is ALL about colour - the loveliest but often trickiest aspect of interior decorating. Here, we'll explore the theory of colour - it's subtly different hues and tones, how colours relate to create harmony and balance in a room and the tools of the trade that the professionals use to create their colour palettes. This is a project based workshop - with cutting, pasting, comparing and contrasting - a get down and dirty kind of day. The day will run from 9am-4pm - with a light lunch and refreshments served and goody bag surprise at the end of the day. The cost of the day is $350 - or $300 for any returning workshop participants - with only 10 spaces available. Contact me directly if you'd like to book this workshop as I won't have the details up on the website this time. Hope to see you at the 'Just Colour' Workshop in November. Email me here for all of the details...

2 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such a great idea, Shannon. If only I was in AUS, as I would love to attend...you know this is my passion!

Thanks for your lovely comment yesterday, too.

Charlotta Ward said...

What a wonderful work shop. If I lived further North I'd happily attend. Lucky those who do!

x Charlotta