Wednesday 9 June 2010

More Blue Caravan...



I recently did a little post on Blue Caravan - the online marketplace for all things ethical trade - and since have found myself lost in all of the gorgeousness to be found there. This cushion is from Red Seed Studio who make beautiful things from upcycled and sustainable fabrics. Of course, I'm particularly drawn to the wicker chair it is resting on - and that the photograph was taken outside in a field somewhere close to heaven... Add a warm cuppa and bicky - and I'd be set for the afternoon... Aaaah...

5 comments:

lisaroy said...

yup, I could spend some time there sipping peach sangria... : )

Bela said...

Great picture, amazing cushion, love the bird...thank you for the lovely post. Bela.

life in a pink fibro said...

Heaven! Thanks for the link to Blue Caravan - will go and lose myself in the gorgeousness as well.

ellie said...

Thanks for featuring my little cushion on your lovely blog.

{I so enjoy reading your beautiful blog - total inspiration}.

Photo was taken in the glorious backyard of my sister's house. On a beautiful sunny day with the flowers blooming, and our children running around our feet.

Karen said...

I love unique rugs, this is a winner.