Sunday 18 July 2010

Lazy Lounge Lizard...


Well, you know it's Sunday afternoon - and in my house, Sunday afternoons are for lounge lizarding - with the obligatory cup of tea and cake in hand... It's got me thinking about lounge rooms and what makes the ideal kind... I've never been one for an overly formal lounge room - one where you don't know where to sit for fear of mucking up the cushions. I like my lounge rooms to be the relaxing kind. Wide sofas positioned well to take in, not only the view and the bookcase, but the television! A fireplace helps too - particularly on chilly winter evenings. A large armchair too - the kind with duck feather filled cushions and wide armrests. A coffee table, rug (mine is on the way all, can't wait to show you!) and photographs of the family.
I fell in love with this little lounge room the first time I saw it. It's simple but cozy. Just the place to be on a lazy Sunday afternoon...

Shoot Spaces

1 comment:

size too small said...

sunday afternoons are the best for this. so lovely when you've got a lot of property and cozy rooms to surround yourself with.