Friday 13 August 2010

Heaths Hunting



I do love hanging out in the gorgeous old wares shed in Bangalow - called Heaths Old Wares. The owners, Ross and Eva, have a wonderful eye sourcing one of a kind pieces that are almost impossible to find anywhere else. Even though I'm only down the road - I still love checking out their blog - and seeing the beautiful displays that Eva puts together. And this pinky one is no exception. Look at all of these lovely pink things! A particular fave is the stepladder - although it's more dusty than pretty. I hope that your weekend is full of hanging out in fantastic places like this one... You never what treasures you might find!

7 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

I'm loving the lady vases...I collect them :)

beachvintage.com said...

Wow, what a wonderful display. Is that a rose painting on the right. Love this.

Knicky Knacks said...

I love that step ladder too. Just gorgeous. Hope to make it to Bangalow before the end of the year for a well earned family holiday. This place will be second on my list after your shop!

Flotsam Friends said...

Yep, love it!!! The right pink that's for sure. Pruxxx

Dufvans interiƶr said...

I love ladders and it is soo modern in SWEDEN now, we sell a lot of them every mounth but in white offcourse. Allways white,white, white.
Thanks for inspiration
Dufvans antique & design shabby in SWEDEN

Ann said...

My dream shop in my dream town... lucky you... Ann x

Absolutely Ladylike said...

How lovely!

Have a great weekend my dear friend.

Cheers: Evi