Friday 10 September 2010

Friday's At The Studio...


I thought you guys may be interested to see what goes on at The Little Cottage Studio on a Friday afternoon? Sadly, as you can see we are not cracking open a bottle of champagne to celebrate the end of another productive week! Instead, we are up to our eyeballs in mess - frantically researching and administrating some ideas for a new little range... This, my dear friends - is the truest example of what goes on in here on any given day. Simple divine and beautiful chaos. I remember once seeing an article about Martha's working desk and it was all white and as clean as a whistle... As hard as I try to be orderly, it;s just not a reality all the time - and so here we are - messy but happy! 


Before I bid you adieu for a happy weekend - I must announce the winner (who was chosen at random) of our lovely, jubbly Blue Caravan Earth Tribe Giveaway.... Drum roll everyone....


Congratulations to Jodie from Creativity and Love - you have won the beautiful Earth Tribe Purse...


Send us a line Jodie with your address and contact details so that your purse can be despatched asap...


I have some more giveaways coming up in the next few days - so keep your eyes peeled everyone...


Happy Weekend all....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My desk looks much the same, however yours looks more like chaotic heaven!!! sent you an email x

Em said...

Couldn't help but notice the Country Style mag on your work surface.... One of my all time mags (I've been reading it since I was 16) I am glad to hear you too have a workspace of beautiful chaos!

Em said...

Couldn't help but notice the Country Style mag on your work surface.... One of my all time mags (I've been reading it since I was 16) I am glad to hear you too have a workspace of beautiful chaos!

Dawn said...

Oh, I love this! I have a fascination with how people work - they way they organize themselves, how they stay productive, processes they employ, tools they use, decor they chose... I get something out of every space I study! I have started a blog about it but it's in the very, very infant stages, haven't even progressed beyond my own domain yet (for postings), but hope to. YOU are one of my inspirations of what I my blog to be so I can't thank you enough for this post! LOVE IT!!!